PROSPECTUS of 2021 Fall
Welcome to study with Shanghai International College of Culture!
As the FIRST non-governmental colleges for international students in Shanghai, SICC has been providing our students with high quality service, large variety of language courses, various cultural experience as well as professional and experienced faculty. We are having various levels of Chinese classes for learners of Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Upper-intermediate, Advance.
Here comes the prospectus of 2021 Fall! The new term will start on September 13th 2021 and finish on January 14th 2022, lasting 18 weeks. Students will have Comprehensive and Speaking Classes every morning or afternoon on weekdays. According to our calendar, students will have holidays on Mid-Autumn Festival, National Day and Christmas. For further details, please reach us via email email@example.com.
Day of class
Hours of Classes
Total Tuition (RMB yuan)
Mon, Wed, Fri
We appreciate you choosing SICC as your language school to start with for a wonderful life in China! We all believe that you will have a rewarding and joyful learning experience with us!
1. Students are required to be adults over the age of 18;
2. Students who need to apply for student visa are required to take classes for no less than 18 weeks;
3. Textbooks and other materials are not included in the costs listed above;
4. Student Medical Insurance will be included in the costs listed above;
5. Students who have high attendance or high academic performance judged by the class teacher will win scholarship;
6. Please reach us for further information if registering after the term starts;
How to register (For current students):
1. Fill in the registration form and visit the office for details of classes
2. Pay the total tuition if applying for visa and provide passport copy and temporary residence form
3. Sign the Student’s Notice
4. SICC provides supporting documents for visa extension
5. Students extend the visa by themselves
SICC also provides learner-oriented and more flexible private classes as well as a large variety of cultural experiences. We also design tailored language training programs for companies based in Shanghai.
Shanghai International College of Culture